Jack Williams Tire has the lowest price on tires—and we guarantee it! So if you find a lower price from one of our local or online competitors, please let us know and we’ll beat it on the spot.
We know that shopping for tires can be confusing and stressful. That’s why we make the Jack Williams Tire shopping experience as convenient as possible for our customers. Learn more about how our Price Guarantee sets us apart from our competition.
Most online retailers pass the expense of shipping tires on to the consumer. Our pricing includes all of the shipping costs associated with getting your tires to your local Jack Williams Tire store.
* In most cases, this cost isn’t shown until checkout and can make a dramatic difference in the total cost of your purchase. When comparing pricing, make sure that you include all shipping expenses in your total.
* When ordering tires online, the consumer bears the responsibility of receiving their tires, scheduling installation with a third party, and transporting the tires to them. In most cases, if there’s an issue or warranty concern with the tires ordered, the consumer will need to return them to the original vendor.
* Our Low Price Period policy removes the frustration and questions from buying tires because we make sure that you get the best price on your tires up front. And because all of our tires include our 45-day ride guarantee, we make sure that you’re 100% satisfied after your purchase.
Installation and Road Hazard Coverage
Our Out-the-Door with Savings tire installation package and Total Tire Protection Promise offer more value, service, and protection to our customers than any of our competitors.
* Our Out-the-Door with Savings tire installation package includes mounting, lifetime balancing, rubber valve stems, scrap tire disposal, lifetime tire pressure monitoring system reset, lifetime rotations, lifetime alignment checks, lifetime flat tire repairs, and hand torque of your wheels.
At $19.95 per tire, this is the best value in the industry because none of our competitors can match our level of value, service, and protection. (We don’t price match other installation packages.)
* Our optional Total Tire Protection Promise is more than just a road hazard warranty. It’s a written no-hassle promise of time and mileage for your tires from Jack Williams Tire. Our tire experts will provide complete details on our optional Total Tire Protection Promise.
Because none of our competitors offers their customers this level of value and protection with their road hazard warranty, we don’t price match road hazard coverages.
Sales tax is collected by the state of Pennsylvania on all retail tire purchases. Our low price guarantee is based on a pre-tax price.
We offer all manufacturers' national rebate offers. Because these rebates are typically received in the mail after purchase, we’ll never include them in our quoted prices.
* It’s deceptive to include a manufacturer’s mail-in rebate in a price quote because doing so doesn’t match the total you’ll pay the retailer for your purchase.
* In rare cases, some tire manufacturers will offer a rebate for specific companies or specific regions only. Please see our special offers section or contact us to confirm the current rebates being offered.
With all of this in mind, if you've found a better price from one of our competitors, let us know and we’ll beat it! Please fill out the form on the right and one of our tire experts will compare pricing and get back to you as soon as possible with the lowest price period!