WE ARE OPEN AND PROMOTING A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
How we are handling the COVID-19 breakout, The Right Way:
- Curbside dropoff and pickup is available at all Jack Williams Tire locations
- Order online to expedite your automotive service
- Touchless Mobile Payment is available all customers
- Contact-free Mobile Tire Installation is available
- Customers and counter staff remain 6 feet apart, designated by a line at all store locations
- Parts & delivery drivers remain outdoors and must call the stores upon arrival
- Each vehicle receives plastic protection such as steering wheel and seat covers, which is removed before pickup
Looking for a tire shop that is open? Jack Williams Tire is committed to helping the community, first responders, health care workers, and keeping our teammates safe during these changing time. Read more on all of the pre-cautions we are taking to keep everyone safe and healhty, below.
From our Family to Yours
Our top priority every day as a family is the safety and well-being of our guests and teammates. We recognize and understand that many of you have concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Therefore, we want to update you on everything we are doing to provide a safe environment for everyone.We are closely monitoring the latest developments and following guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and Pennsylvania State and local health agencies.
JACK WILLIAMS TIRE IS OPEN AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS CONSIDERED TIRE SHOPS ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES
We have taken and will continue to take preventative measures to reaffirm your health and safety at our facilities. In doing our part to slow the spread of the virus, we are:
- Providing our stores with a supply of sanitizers and cleaning products.
- Implementing Increased cleaning, containment, and sanitizing of high contact areas.
- Guiding our team members on proper hygiene and prevention recommendations per the CDC.
- Urging teammates and guests who do not feel well to stay home.
- Eliminating magazines, newspapers, and toys from waiting areas.
- Limiting travel and practicing “personal distancing.”
Going forward, we will make further operational changes that are necessary to serve youbetter.
Serving You, the Right Way!
We also have additional service options to help better serve your needs:
- The new JACK Mobile Tire Service will come to your home or office to install or repair your tires. Learn more at www.JackMobileTire.com.
- Our website www.JackWilliams.com can be used to order tires and book appointments online.
- You can utilize our key-drop box and envelopes to limit face to face interaction when dropping off your vehicle.
- We will pick up and drop off your car for service, just ask!
We would like to thank you for allowing Jack Williams Tire and Auto Service to serve you, your family, and our community for the past 91 years.